Bella Vista is located just behind Panama´s scenic Avenida Balboa which runs along the Bay of Panama from the Historic District of Casco Viejo to the famous skyline of Paitilla.
Bella Vista is very conveniently located and within walking distance of the Miramar Hotel, the Panama Yacht Club, various restaurants, bars, discotecs, and the MultiCentro Shopping Mall.
Bella Vista was once comprised mostly of Spanish Colonial homes typical to the older towns and areas of Panama, but in recent years has become an area of high growth. Many of these colonial homes are being replaced with ultra modern apartment condos, which boast very beautiful views of the Bay of Panama, Panama City Skyline, Historic District of Casco Viejo, and the Amador Causeway and Panama Canal.
Pros to Investing in Bella Vista:
- Very conveniently located near down town Panama City with all its amenities and entertainment
- has undergone very high rates of appreciation in recent years due mostly to the amount of building in the area.
- most buildings in this area boast very beautiful ocean and city views
- Well located between downtown Panama and the Reverted Areas... access between the two is usually very quick and stress free.
Cons to investing in Bella Vista:
- With all the construction currently underway, and soon to be underway, the noise level and traffic circulation will be affected for several years to come until the construction in the area slows.