$282,000 ( )
$3,195,000 ( )
- Location: Costa del Este, Panama City, Panama
- Property Type: Office - PID 2473
- Built Area: 100 - 1,022 m2 (1,076 - 11,001 sq.ft.)
- Total Area: 100 - 1,022 m2 (1,076 - 11,001 sq.ft.)
- Title Status: Horizontal Property Title
Strategically located on the first exit and entrance of Costa del Este coming from the coastal highway (Corredor Sur). Costa del Este is one of the most contemporary, secure urban developments with surplus value in the city of Panama. It is about 15 minutes away from the airport and 7 min away from the banking district.
- The development will have 2 towers of 45 floors each
- Offices from 94 to 2,236 square meters +753m2 of terrace
- 7 elevators of last generation
- Panoramic double pained windows
- Floor to ceiling height of 3.3 mts
- Imposing lobby of 8 mts height with luxuriously decorated mezzanine.
- Comercial establishments
- Food court area
- 5 levels of parking
- 3 basement levels
- Visitor parking
- 2 emergency stair ways
- Alarm and security control systems at all entrances.
- Access to the building will be with coded cards and monitored by electronic systems.
- Security Office located at the main entrance with closed-circuit T.V. system to monitor entrances, elevators, and public areas of the building 24-hours a day, in addition to overseeing all emergency and fire detection systems.
- Central sprinkler system and pumps for all floors and the parking areas are included.
- Internal pipes and sprinklers for the offices are not included.
- Cooling towers and main pumps are located on the building rooftop.
- Water-supply pipelines provided to feed the air-conditioning units to be installed by the owner of each office.
- Emergency power plants provide for the electricity needs of the building.
Fire detection system with temperature and heat sensors in all the areas, with control panels in the security office.
- Provision for modern communication systems.
- One emergency stairway that comply with applicable safety standards.
- Ceiling heights of 11 feet (3.3 meters)
- Trowel-finished floors.
- Offices plumbed for bathrooms.
- Floor-to-ceiling panoramic windows.
The Republic of Panama is situated between Central America and South America and is exceptionally placed for easy access. There are direct flights daily to all the important cities including New York, Miami, Los Angeles, Houston, Atlanta, Orlando, Toronto, Amsterdam, and Madrid. Panama is a cosmopolitan city with modern skyscrapers, restaurants, stores, hospitals, and an economy based on the U.S. dollar. The government is stable and helping to form a metropolis that is modern and active like no other place in the world.