- Location: Penonome, Cocle
- Property Type: Single Family House - PID 2580
- Sale Price: $165,000
- Bedrooms: 6
- Bathrooms: 2
- Built Area: 500 m2 (5,382 sq.ft.)
- Total Area: 3,000 m2 (32,292 sq.ft.)
- Title Status: Property Title
- Property Tags: Suburbs Rivers & Lakes Priced for Quick Sale
6 bedroom, 2 bathroom home with large courtyard in the center on 3/4s of an acre on the Zarati River less than 10 minutes from the center of the town of Penonome.
The home consists of about 500 meters of construction and is accessed by asphalted road and has all public utilities available. The home is newly constructed.
The property is situated about 10 meters above the Zarati river on a cliff which allows for utmost privacy. The living room and master bedroom have large atriums along the floor to ceiling windows.
There are a number of fruiting and flowering trees on the property including mango and guayacan.
The home was built with a natural convection system to allow for optimal air circulation. AC units are not necessary with this type of construction.