Majagual, Veracruz - Titled Beachfront and Ocean view Parcels ideal for Development or Land
2.2 HA - Beachfront Land with Marina development potential:
- accessed by asphalted road, and counts with all public utilities
(electricity , municipal water, phone)
- easy, very buildable topography, with easy approach to the beach and
- 50 linear meters of sandy beach frontage
- Excellent potential for use as small craft marina
- Price per m2 70 USD per m2
8 HA - Stunning Ocean View Property:
- 80% of the land offers stunning Ocean & Island Views, as well as views of the ships in transit to the Panama Canal
- Zoned for medium density residential
- natural resources such as live water in the form of creeks and springs.
- 2 road accesses to the property.
- Price per m2 18 USD
The development/investment parcels are located in Majagual, Veracruz, which is an economically attractive area for a number of reasons:
Location, Location, Location:
- As the crow flies, Majagual is located:
- 4 km from Panama Pacifico
- 9 m from the Panama Canal
- 12 km from the Latin American Parliment
- 15 km from Panama City
Trajectory and Private Investment into the sector
- Panama Pacifico is special zone with labor and tax incentives for large mulitnational corporations. Currenty over 120 companies are affliated with Panama Pacifico among them, Dell, Caterpillar and 3M. Panama Pacifico is the second largest development in Panama next to the Canal expansion. It is essentially a new city, complete with town center, recreational parks, Greg Norman signature Golf Course, commercial and residential areas, as well as an industrial sector.
- Veracruz is also home to the newly Inagurated Westin Hotel and Playa
Bonita Intercontinental Resort.
Natural beauty, and comfortable climate
- Cerro Cabra is the highest peak in the province of Panama, and unique in that it is one of the few areas in Panama, where the geography allows for such stunning, close up ocean views.
- Because of its position near the coast and highest peak of the province of Panama, as well as its abundant stretches of forrested areas, the temperature is an average of 6 C cooler in Majagual than in Panama City at the very same altitude. Higher up on Cerro Cabra, the disparity in temperature s even greater.
- : Beachfront Real Estate 
- : Ocean View Properties 
- : Near the Beach 
- : Panama City Properties 
- : Preconstruction 
- : Mountain Real Estate 
- : Suburbs 
- : Rivers, Lakes & Creeks 
- : Resort/Gated Communities 
- : Golf Course Community 
- : Development Opportunities 
- : Commercial Properties 
- : Casco Viejo Real Estate 
- : Priced for Quick Sale 
- : Island Real Estate 
- : Panama Rentals 
- :: Vacation Rentals