Property Picture 2

Property Details

  • Sale Price:

    $138,800 ( )

    $182,900 ( )

  • Location: Via Espana, Panama City, Panama
  • Property Type: Apartment - PID 3700
  • HOA Fee: $1.50 per m2
  • Bedrooms: 1
  • Bathrooms: 2
  • Built Area: 69 - 84.50 m2 (743 - 910 sq.ft.)
  • Total Area: 69 - 84.50 m2 (743 - 910 sq.ft.)
  • Title Status: Horizontal Property Title
  • Property Tags: Projects  

Property Description

Preconstruction Opportunity Via España

 
This is the opportunity you were waiting for!!, in Via España, a comprehensive residential development that will enhance the quality of life of its residents, thanks to its strategic location, efficient architectural design and complete social area, will be the project where all we want to be.
 
Located on Via España a few steps from the Fernandez de Cordoba diagonal to Home and Health. Close to everything! shopping malls, banks, supermarkets, schools, universities, clinics, avenues and near the future Metro station.


In Phase 1 the development will start the 21-story Tower 100 where you will have opportunities for Pre-sale apartments of 2 and 3 bedrooms.
 
Overview

  • Spacious lobby in each tower
  • Covered parking
  • Central location
  • 2 elevators per tower
  • Ample Social Area with Pool
  • Excellent finishes: ceramic coatings and high quality porcelain.
  • Extensive recreational areas.
  • Height 2.40m
  • Fire sprinklers in kitchens and laundries
  • Electric Generator for common areas
  • Water Reserve Tank

Apartment Options:

  • 65 m2  1 Bed - 1.5 Baths
  • 69 m2  1 Bed - 1.5 Baths
  • 73 m2  1 Bed - 1.5 Baths
  • 75.5 m2  1 Bed - 1.5 Baths and Balcony
  • 82 m2  1 Bed and 1 studio - 2 Baths
  • 83.5 m2  1 Bed and 1 studio - 2 Baths
  • 84.5 m2  1 Bed and 1 studio - 2 Baths and balcony

Amenities Tower 100

  • Wide Ballroom
  • Covered Terrace
  • Pool
  • External and internal Bathroom
  • Bohio
  • Open Terrace

Amenities Tower 200

  • Multipurpose sports field
  • Kids Game Room
  • Gym
  • Bar
  • Covered Terrace

To separate a unit its $500.00 and you are given 14 payments to complete the 10% down payment, then the remaining 90% can be funded with an irrevocable letter of payment that must be received no later than 8 months after the signing of the contract. Terms may change depending on Banks and amounts they are willing to finance. (Foreighners down payment is 30%).

Contact Frank Ferro

  • Mobile : +507 6672-1310
  • Office : +507 314-1005

Send Inquiry

 

Sale Price

$138,800 ( From )

$182,900 ( To )