- Location: Maria Chiquita, Colon
- Property Type: Villa - PID 3978
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 3.5
- Built Area: 600 m2 (6,458 sq.ft.)
- Total Area: 6,500 m2 (69,966 sq.ft.)
- Title Status: Property Title
- Updated: 2016-04-21
This absolutely unique property is situated on a white sandy beach in a spectacularly beautiful tropical area surrounded by rainforest, rivers and mountains. The property contains 6,500 m2 on the Caribbean Coast in the middle of an historic area and National Park. This unique villa with its 600m2 is constructed in extremely high quality with marble flooring throughout-Panoramic windows from floor to ceiling. The villa consists of:
- Salon with panoramic view to the beach and sea.
- Office – Library –Salon with panoramic view to the beach, sea and garden.
- Dining room with panoramic view to the beach and sea.
- Kitchen with stainless steel throughout and very high quality appliances, with panoramic view to the beach and sea.
- Hall and Entrance area with fountain.
- Laundry room with all appliances in high standard.
- Guest bathroom
- Master bedroom with en- suite bathroom, power-shower and Jacuzzi, sofa area walk-in wardrobe with panoramic view to the beach and sea.
- Guest bedroom with en- suite bathroom, power-shower and wardrobe also with panoramic view to the beach and sea.
- Second Guest bedroom with en- suite bath room, power-shower and wardrobe also with panoramic view to the beach and sea.
- The villa has a large outdoor covered terrace area along the villa which fills the space towards the beach and sea.
- Garage for 2 cars with workshop/storage.
- Maid-room with bath and shower.
- Additional building on the property with workshop/storage, bath and shower facilities for the employers.
- Pool area – pool, bar for 20 guests equipped with professional fridge-freezer-icemaker-wine cooler and BBQ.
- The villa has air-conditioning throughout, satellite televisions, phone, internet and full security system.
- The property has an independent water supply from its own well and has water storage for 300,000 liters.