- Location: Gorgona, Panama West, Panama
- Property Type: Apartment - PID 5294
- HOA Fee: $295.00
- Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 3.5
- Parkings: 1
- Built Area: 171.86 m2 (1,850 sq.ft.)
- Total Area: 171.86 m2 (1,850 sq.ft.)
- Title Status: Property Title
- Updated: 2016-11-28
With 1,850 square feet, and a 300 degree VIEW of the Pacific Ocean, surrounding mountains and lakes, this beautiful condo is located in Malibu Beach, Gorgona and offers absolute beach-front living.
Malibu beach, is one of the most beautiful in the area, and one of the most private; in fact, you may have to get your binoculars to see another person! Marbled black and gold volcanic sands are wonderful to walk on and you can walk miles and miles.
Only 1 hour from Panama City and 10 minutes from Retail Shopping, Golf courses, Restaurants, Medical/dental/vet services.
The prestigious Biltmore has only 15 stories. A tower that has only 2 units per floor. Front, back and side windows allow the beautiful ocean and mountain breezes to flow through the condo. Air-conditioning is available in all rooms, but hardly ever needed. This translates to very low electrical bills.
There are Mountain Views to the north, and two small lake ponds where you can watch the giant frigate gulls fishing every morning. You have the best of all worlds: Mountains, Valley, Lake ponds and Ocean.
The oversized balcony faces due south, for the Sunset and a immense Bay view.
The large balcony is as close to PERFECT as you could wish for. Great for morning coffee, dining, relaxing, and entertaining.
The owners of this lovely property have maintained it, and rarely used it. It has NEVER been rented.
It is still "like new". Truly turn-key, simply bring your bags and you are home!
Over the 5 years the couple has owned this home, there have been upgrades made throughout.
There are 3 large bedrooms, plus a Maids room (4th bedroom or office), and 3 1/2 bathrooms make this a great weekend retreat or a full-time family home.
Floor to ceiling Wrap around / corner views in the living room and two of the bedrooms. And Wonderful views from every room.
An open concept Kitchen-Living Room-Dining Room with Stainless steel appliances and Granite counter-tops throughout.
Property taxes are only $102 per year. Enjoy a 15 year tax holiday on the structure.
HOA fees are $295 / month.
Speed bumps with a SILVER LINING. The road is paved to "Ocean Waves Resort" so.... "When the road gets bumpy, you are 1 minute from paradise". The Biltmore's local community keeps weekend traffic flow "AWAY" this way.
The Biltmore is:
- 4 miles to Coronado
- 1 hour to Panama City
- Only two apartments per floor. Thirty apartments total.
- Ocean front with spectacular views to the South, West.
- Spectacular views of the mountains to the North.
- Tropical landscaping surrounds the oceanside pool and spa.
- High volume water reserve system.
- Automatic backup generator provides electricity throughout the building.
- On site security guards
- Nearby modern emergency and health clinic
- Several physicians and dentists
- Five pharmacies
- Three veterinary clinics
- Nearby police station
- Numerous large multi-merchandise and Grocery stores
- Countless Restaurants and Shops
- Two international airports are close by.
Biltmore Features: Maid's Quarters, Maid's Bathroom, Laundry Room, Pool, Oversized Balcony, Terrace, Patio, Ocean Waterfront, Includes Washer/dryer Machine, Water Heater, Includes Air Conditioner Units in all Bedrooms And Living/dinning Room, Social Area In Front Of The Beach, Pool & Jacuzzi With Dressing area and Baths, Bar, Bar-B-Q Area & Bohios in The Swimming Pool Area, Tropical Gardens, Covered Parking Lot, Storage Locker, Visitors Parking Lot, Cable Tv, High-Speed Internet, In House Concierge, Security Guard, Spectacular 300 degree panoramic view, 2 Elevators, Emergency Power Plant, Drinkable Water, 12,000 Gallons Drinkable Water Reserve Tank, Pet friendly (with size restriction).
Panama is one of the perfect places to buy a property.
If you're looking for a quiet and beautiful place to live, Panama has been the #1 - Top Rated place in the world for Value, Lifestyle and Living Conditions.
Panama is considered the best retirement destination in the world.
Here some advantages of living or retiring in Panama:
1. The cost of living can be lower than in Europe or the U.S
2. First Class Health Services and Medical care
3. Shopping Paradise: Panama has the best shopping in Latin America
4. The Best Retiree Benefit Program in the World
5. Banking Conveniences and a Strong Financial Services Sector
6. A Foreign Investor and Retiree-Friendly Government
7. Property Tax Exemption on selected development properties
8. Full title ownership of property is allowed in Panama
9. Panama is a strategic International Transportation Hub with steadily growing economy and a stable government
10. Airlines, and Cruise lines depart to locations across the world
11. A vast and helpful network of Ex-pats that are easy to meet to quickly develop friendships and community
For more information please call 6205-5782
- Pet Friendly
- Maid's Quarters
- Maid's Bathroom
- Laundry Room
- 24 Hour Security
- Gated Community
- Internet & Cable Ready
- Close to shopping centers
- Close to schools
- Close to main roads/avenues
- Water Reserve Tank
- Ocean View
- Lake View
- Mountain View
- Ocean Waterfront