- Location: Boquete, Chiriqui
- Property Type: Single Family House - PID 5485
- Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 4
- Parkings: 10
- Built Area: 450 m2 (4,844 sq.ft.)
- Total Area: 2,453 m2 (26,404 sq.ft.)
- Title Status: Property Title
- This fine, investment estate offers an historic home and gardens with incredible views, one-bedroom apartment, art museum and chapel, free-standing library, swimming pool and spa, large meeting-party room, home theater, lush gardens, fully furnished, and more.
- The scenic road that leads in and out of El Santuario and is lined with coffee plantations and bougainvilleas. You'll pass the famous Bot castle on the way to the estate.
- The quiet, exquisite neighborhood is located only five minutes from the Boquete town center.
- Year-round temperatures in El Santuario average 72 degrees. Thirty-eight species of birds visit the property regularly.
- The lovely grounds have extensive flowering gardens, fruit trees, mature pine woods, sculptured hedges, birdhouses, and many trails and walkways throughout.
- The clean, clear, mountain air is especially refreshing from this altitude.
- The portico/carport is paved with Spanish tiles and decorated with lush planters and an original art mural.
- The main house has an open plan with great-room exposing 270 degrees of mountain, ocean, and town views.
- The massive double doors open to a living room lined with glass doors that reveal far mountains, expansive coffee farms and gorgeous sunsets. See pictures below taken from the main house.
- The house has two or three bedrooms, three bathrooms, separate den/office with outside entrance, laundry room with washer, dryer, freezer and refrigerator, art studio, home theater, swimming pool and spa, and lots of storage, both inside and outside.
- All furniture is included in the sale.
- The kitchen has an island with matching Ariston cook top and built-in oven. Enjoy the walk-in pantry, side-by-side refrigerator, dishwasher topped with an almond cutting board, double, stainless-steel sinks, tile and wood counter tops, and three-level perimeter lighting.
- Six sliding glass doors highlight the stunning location in the highlands of Panama.
- The master bedroom suite has wall-to-wall closets in both bedroom and large, white-tiled bathroom. Built-in shelving allows lots of storage and display space.
- The home theater in the main house is carpeted, has an 8 X 10 foot screen, projection room, eight large upholstered seats, state of the art projector, and surround sound.
- The art studio in the main house is well lit with space for painting, sculpturing, sewing, jewelry making, or any number of activities. It could easily be used as a 3rd bedroom.
- Conference meeting space/party room has a wooden dance floor, fireplace, fully-equipped bar with sink, refrigerator and bathroom.
- The deep, oval swimming pool and hot tub are under a glass roof and are surrounded by a scenic island mural. Maintenance is easy, with the built-in, automatic suction pool cleaner.
- A separate, one-bedroom rental apartment is fully furnished, it has a private entrance, open plan, gourmet kitchen, flat, wide-screen TV, queen bed, soaking tub and separate walk-in shower. See the noted website for details and photos of the apartment.
- The gardens include a covered patio with gas barbecue, power and lighting. Enjoy this private outdoor kitchen and dining area, shown in the photo below.
- Behind the swimming pool and recreation area is a museum of religious art/private chapel. It contains catalogued items, including statements of significance for icons, statuary, tile-work, paintings and native molas.
- At the highest point on the estate stands the climate-controlled library. It houses over 650 volumes, professionally cataloged according to the Dewey Decimal system.
- The second laundry with washer and dryer is used exclusively by apartment guests.
- A survey of the property and original building plans are available.
- Plenty of off-street, well-lit parking is located throughout the estate.
- The large, high-ceiling wood shop is attached to the main house and offers a covered, outside deck overlooking magnificent gardens. All workbenches, vices, table saw, drill press, band saw and many other power tools are included.
- The outdoor kitchen has gas barbecue, high bar that seats 4, stainless steel sink and ice bin, and plenty of storage.
- The property allows for development of additional rental units or buildings, if desired. It's the perfect location for a bed-and-breakfast
- Note that some scenes in the video show neighboring lots that are not included in this estate
|About This Property|
Category:MansionsAddress:Top Of Boquete
PanamaFor Sale By:OwnerConstruction Year:1976Area:2,453 m2Bedrooms:4Bathrooms:4Sleeps:8Stories:2Parking Spaces:10
|Features - Amenities|
- Ocean View
- Mountain View
- Pet Friendly
- Maid's Quarters
- Maid's Bathroom
- Laundry Room
- Studio Room
- Cable TV
- Approximately 1 Acre
- Multi-Use Income Property
- Owner Financing With 30% Down
- Panorama Views
- City Lights
- Built-In Sound Systems
- Furnished One-Bedroom Apartment
- Mansion With 3 Bedrooms, 3 Baths
- Folding Glass Walls
- Stunning Mountain/Ocean Views
- All Utilities Installed
- High-Speed Internet - WiFi
- Cable Television Service
- Gas Fireplace
- Outdoor Kitchen With Fire Pit
- Patio With Barbecue
- Home Theater
- Glass-Enclosed Swimming Pool
- Heated Spa And Pool
- Back-Up Generator
- Arts And Crafts Room
- Wood Shop With Power Tools
- Laundry Building
- Lots Of Storage
- Built-In Sound System
- Carport For 4 Cars
- Circular Driveway
- Free-Standing Library
- Scenic Walkways
- Three Original Art Murals
- Chapel Art Museum
- Plenty Of Parking
- Stunning Outdoor Lighting