Simply Natural: Penonome Organic Mango and Lemon Investment
Footage: 10,000m2 (1 hectare)
Buy fully titled land from a tropical avocado plantation in Panama for a safe investment backed by the value of the land, with guaranteed passive income over the next decades. With only US $ 45,000 per hectare, this investment gives you an average profit of 17% in 30 years. The land is managed by an international agricultural company with more than 20 years of experience in large-scale operations. The investment is backed by the value of the land and can be sold or managed by the company to continue producing passive income.
Purchases of titled farmland are available from 1 to 100 hectares at a single cost of US $ 45,000 per hectare. Your investment includes:
1. Purchase with land title, with the possibility of reselling at a later date. It can be in the name of the investor or purchased through a corporation, foundation or trust.
2. A contract with the management company, with 70% of the profits for the investor and 30% for the management company to cover the costs.
3. Preparation of the land with organic fertilizers.
4. High-tech irrigation systems created and installed by a leading Israeli agricultural technology company.
5. Plantation of avocado trees on your land, either Haas or tropical varieties
6. Complete the administration and management of the land until it begins to produce fruit (approximately 4 years), followed by the harvest, packaging, distribution and sale of the products, with 70% of the profits for the investor .
This is an investment that is made only once, after which the management company takes care of everything else, from planting and maintenance to harvesting and selling organic avocados. Investors enjoy 70% of the profits, while 30% goes back to the management company to cover costs and their own profit margin.
The investment is guaranteed by the value of the land, and the area of the country where the land is located has experienced massive growth because it has the largest active gold mine in the country. As a result, land values in the area have appreciated considerably over time.
For greater investment security, Panama is completely free of natural disasters that could damage the infrastructure and has the most stable economic and political climate in all of Central and South America.
The management company responsible for supervising the lands of investors is currently the largest exporter of organic fruit in Panama, and all local supermarkets sell products from their farms. In addition to avocados, they also offer opportunities to invest in organic mangoes and limes.
Interested Contact me:
Broker License: PN-4868