Tranquility and green spaces abound with this lovely 4 bedroom home located in the highly sought after Toscana 1 section of the Altos del Maria community.
The climate at 1,600 feet - almost 500 meters - altitude is so pleasant and consistent that you rarely need air conditioning. The home is close to the security gate and at the end of a quiet cul-de-sac.
Delight in the breathtaking views of the Altos del Maria valley and mountains from the pool, the bohio or covered terrace with the privacy of the preservation area surrounding the home. There is a lovely natural flowing creek behind the home. The fenced in yard is perfect for those with pets. The appealing laja stone complements the walkways and decks encircling the home.
If you enjoy cooking then this is the kitchen for you. It features a fully-equipped modern kitchen with a large granite island and plenty of granite counters with a pull-out spice cabinet and walk in pantry, and stainless steel appliances.
The main living area is on one level with vaulted ceilings and ceiling fans throughout. The spacious master suite includes a Jacuzzi tub for relaxing and large walk-in closet.
The home also comes with a whole house generator, freezer and some furniture. It has tax exoneration to 2027 and a low $55/month HOA fee.
Additional features and benefits:
• Quality and efficient construction with $75-$80/month electric bill
• 3 bedrooms and 3 full baths on the main floor with fabulous floor-plan
• 4th room on lower level for guests, an office or gym and private outside patio overlooking green space• Cable TV and high speed internet equipped
• Panasonic AC splits in each bedroom
• All new windows throughout the home being installed April 2016• All new acrylic tile grout installed in the pool March 2016• Rich, mature landscaping• Fruit bearing papaya, lemon and orange trees• Private steps down to two platforms overlooking the natural creek• 2 car covered garage• Beautiful freshwater pool overlooking the mountains and valleys• Laja stone on driveway, carport, all walkways and large pool and outdoor living area deck• Large fenced yard for dogs• Cul-de-Sac location with lots of green space• 16 x 12 ft. bohio with Palmex roof
• 2 large storage units for garden tools and workshop• Outdoor lighting placed under trees in front and back for magnificent night ambiance
About Altos del Maria
Altos is a gated community where only residents and their guests are allowed. Set on 8,000 acres of mountain and valley property, the Melo Group has invested millions of dollars in infrastructure. Facilities include a community center with social areas, access to a swimming pond next to a stunning waterfall, a heliport, tennis and soccer courts, Satellite TV, high speed internet service and 43 miles of paved roads. There are also 11 miles of nature trails with suspension bridges, stairways, walkways and viewpoints.
Agent: Yara Eloff