Invest in organic limes and buy a parcel of fully-titled farmland in Panama for just US$44,000 per hectare. The annual return on this investment is an average of 18% over 30 years, and the income is entirely passive since the management company handles all operations, from planting to harvesting and sale to market. They have over 20 years of experience in large-scale agriculture, with operations throughout the world.
Titled farmland is available for purchase from 1 to 100 hectares at a one-time cost of US$44,000 per hectare. Your investment includes:
1. Titled purchase of the land, with the ability to re-sell at a later date. Can be in the investor’s name or purchased through a corporation, foundation, or trust.
2. A contract with the management company will be signed, with 70% of profits going to the client, and 30% back to the management company to cover costs.
3. Land preparation with organic fertilizers
4. High tech irrigation systems created and installed by a leading Israeli agricultural technology company
5. Planting of lime trees on your land, a unique variety called Rainforest Limes, ideal for the tropical climate of Panama
6. Complete administration and management of the land until it begins to produce fruit (approximately 4 years), followed by harvesting, packaging, distribution, and sale of produce, with 70% of profits going to the investor.
This opportunity involves a one-time investment to buy the land. After that, the management company handles everything else, and all costs are covered by profits from the sale of your organic produce. The profit split is 70% for the client and 30% for the management company.
This is a fantastic opportunity for anyone who would like a secure investment with passive income guaranteed for many decades to come. The investment is backed by the real value of the land, and Penonomé, the area of the country where the land is located, has been seeing massive growth because it has the country’s largest active gold mine in the area. The city of Penonomé is growing in both residential and commercial development, making land values in the area appreciate considerably over time.
In addition, Panama is completely free from natural disasters that might damage infrastructure, and it boasts the most stable economic and political climate in all of Central and South America.
The management company behind this investment is the largest producer and exporter of organic fruit in Panama, and all local supermarkets currently sell fruit from their farms. In addition to Limes, they also offer opportunities to invest in organic Mangos and Avocados.