SURFACE 246.50 M2
3 management offices overlooking the city
2 open and closed operating areas
2 bathrooms for internal use
1 meeting room
3 fixed parking spaces + 2 pool parking spaces
Air conditioning and electrical room
- Central core is made up of a 1,100m2 Atrium, which integrates a shopping plaza, Convention Center and access to the office towers.
- Parking with an intelligent vehicle access control system.
- Easy access to parking lots.
- It has 6 escalators for a more comfortable circulation.
- Closed Circuit System with more than 300 cameras throughout the complex.
- Income control system with detection of pedestrian traffic and notice of unauthorized circulation by level.
- Installation of fiber optics and structured cabling throughout the building.
- Elevators with personal destination selection and advanced assignment.
Torres de las Américas is an exclusive office complex with a commercial area, whose central core is made up of a 1,100m2 Atrium that integrates a commercial plaza, convention center and access to the office towers.
This emblematic building, winner of the 2007 Magno Excelsa Best Work Award by the SPIA and the 2014 ACOBIR Real Estate Master Award for Best Office Building, is strategically located in Punta Pacifica.