This comfortable home combines convenient location and a quiet and safe neighborhood next to a protected area. Located in Balboa at the base of historic Cerro Ancon, this house offers easy access to Albrook Mall, Gelabert Airport (Albrook Airport) and the national bus terminal. It is a perfect home base for exploratory trips around the country, a few minutes from the Bridge of the Americas, the Pan-American Highway and points west and north. You can reach Panama’s clubs and restaurants in 10 minutes by taxi. Or stay at home and enjoy the evening breezes on the covered terraces.
The 4 bedroom home, is situated on two levels and consists of:
- 4 upstairs bedrooms
- A large den on the ground floor which could be converted into a 5th bedroom
- 2 full upstairs bathrooms
- Living room-dining room
- modern kitchen with ample storage
- Laundry room
- Spacious Great Room
- Full guest bathroom downstairs
- Large outdoor entertaining area under roof
- Double carport
- Ceiling fans and air conditioning with AC splits
- Yard has mature mango tree, banana, ginger, star fruit, heliconia and lime trees
- Separate living space with in suite bathroom for domestic employee
- Location is convenient to shopping and local transportation
- Air-conditioned shop/storage area with running water.
- Double-paned windows reduce sound and help control interior temperature
- Fenced yard
- Large ground level office or den with separate outside entrance
- Window treatments
- Interior cooling using 7 splits and 6 ceiling fans
The property is conveniently located in the area of Balboa, near the base of Ancon Hill.
The current asking price is $50,000.00 USD below Bank Approved Appraisal