Invest in organic lemons and buy a plot of full-title farmland in Panama for only US $ 44,000 per hectare. The annual return on this investment is an average of 18% for 30 years, and the income is fully passive, since the management company handles all operations, from planting to harvesting and selling to the market. They have more than 20 years of experience in large-scale agriculture, with operations worldwide.
Titled agricultural land is available for the purchase of 1 to 100 hectares at a single cost of US $ 44,000 per hectare. Your investment includes:
1. Purchase with land title, with the possibility of reselling at a later date. It can be in the name of the investor or purchased through a corporation, foundation or trust.
2. A contract will be signed with the administering company, with 70% of the profits for the client and 30% for the administering company to cover the costs.
3. Preparation of the land with organic fertilizers.
4. High-tech irrigation systems created and installed by a leading Israeli agricultural technology company.
5. Plantation of lime trees in its land, a unique variety called Rainforest Limes, ideal for the tropical climate of Panama.
6. Complete the administration and management of the land until it begins to produce fruit (approximately 4 years), followed by the harvest, packaging, distribution and sale of the products, with 70% of the profits for the investor .
This opportunity implies a unique investment to buy the land. After that, the management company takes care of everything else, and all costs are covered by the proceeds from the sale of its organic products. The profit division is 70% for the client and 30% for the management company.
This is a fantastic opportunity for anyone who wants a secure investment with guaranteed passive income for many decades. The investment is backed by the real value of the land, and Penonomé, the area of the country where the land is located, has experienced massive growth because it has the largest active gold mine in the country in the area. The city of Penonomé is growing in both residential and commercial development, which makes land values in the area appreciable considerably over time.
In addition, Panama is completely free of natural disasters that could damage the infrastructure and has the most stable economic and political climate in all of Central and South America.
The management company behind this investment is the largest producer and exporter of organic fruit in Panama, and all local supermarkets currently sell fruit from their farms. In addition to limes, they also offer opportunities to invest in organic mangoes and avocados.