$156,000 ( )
$600,000 ( )
- Location: Howard - Panama Pacifico, Panama West, Panama
- Property Type: Apartment - PID 2541
- Built Area: 88 - 400 m2 (947 - 4,306 sq.ft.)
- Total Area: 88 - 400 m2 (947 - 4,306 sq.ft.)
- Title Status: Horizontal Property Title
The first phase of Panama Pacifico´s residential development in the Town Center area is now available for presale and will include one, two and three-bedroom apartments, as well as three and four-bedroom townhouses, duplexes and single-family homes. First delivery will be September of 2011.
In the heart of Panama Pacifico, a new downtown area is being created – the vibrant Town Center. Featuring contemporary architecture set amidst a backdrop of natural forest, the Town Center is being master planned as a clean, green and new community. Designed to be a walkable, livable destination, the choice of home types is yours – from townhomes and condos to Panama Pacifico’s first residential neighborhood of single-family homes. All of these are just steps away from convenient shopping and many leisure opportunities – from fine dining to a convenient grocery store for everything you need.
This special place at the heart of Panama Pacifico revolves around an expansive central park, which will gracefully spill into numerous inviting community parks and greenways. Town Center shops, restaurants and parks will be popular gathering places for workers relaxing over lunch, shoppers taking a break and residents soaking up the sunshine. The intimate streets will be framed by multi-story buildings with shops and restaurants on the first floor, and offices or apartments above, creating a lively atmosphere throughout the day and into the evening.
Nativa | Single Family Homes and Duplexes
Set amongst old-growth tropical forest overlooking the Town Center, the 126 luxury residences of Nativa are Panama Pacifico's first neighborhood of single-family homes and duplexes. The community’s tapestry of private parks and tree-lined streets have been created to form an incomparable natural haven for its residents. Designed by acclaimed international architects, Moule & Polyzoides and George Moreno & Partners, Nativa is shaped from the principles of New Urbanism to create a community that is effortlessly livable, less congested and environmentally friendly.
While Nativa has been designed as an open neighborhood where children are free to play along its secure lanes, the homes are truly sanctuaries unto themselves, offering the privacy, security and features that perfectly complement life in Panama. Each residence is set on an individual terrace that sets it apart from its neighbors. Nativa's five home models follow a tropical contemporary style, with unique touches such as flat clay tile roofing, natural stone accents, louvers and pergolas, all surrounded by lush gardens designed by award-winning architectural firm, Martén Landscaping of Costa Rica.
- Designed by acclaimed architect George Moreno & Partners
- Five tropical contemporary home styles to choose from
- Home sites ranging from 250 to 500 m2 (2,691 to 5,382 sq. ft.)
- Three and four bedroom homes ranging from 194 to 330 m2 (2,088 to 3,552 sq. ft.)
- Customizable landscape options such as plunge pools, Jacuzzis, fountains and gardens
- Optional environmentally-friendly upgrade package available
- Vehicular access via private, gated lanes
- Ample street-side parking for visitors
- Spectacular hilltop Clubhouse for residents
- Lushly landscaped common areas, including four private parks for residents with water features, meditation gardens and children’s play areas.
- Community security patrols and electronic monitoring
- Three spacious bedrooms plus employee quarters, all with private bathrooms
- Select models feature optional fourth bedroom with in-suite bath
- Family room in close proximity to second-floor bedrooms
- Optional high-efficiency central A/C system (ductwork included)
- Aluminum-frame windows and sliding doors, with dual-pane option available
- Security front and garage doors, with high quality wood-paneled interior doors
- Porcelanato flooring and baseboards in living, dining, hallways, bedrooms, bathrooms and utility areas
- Option to upgrade to natural stone flooring
- Built-in closets and pantries
- Italian cabinetry and natural stone countertops in gourmet kitchen
- High quality kitchen and bathroom fixtures, including glass-enclosed showers
- Built-in ductwork for cable, high-speed data and integrated home electronics systems
- Equipped for installation of gas-powered washer/dryer, stove and water heater
- The foregoing is a partial list of features and amenities planned for the Nativa project. The developer reserves the right to make modifications and substitutions without prior notice or obligation.
Estimated Starting Prices for the Homes and Duplexes are:
- Casa 1 from $587,000
- 3 bedrooms
- Casa 2 from $556,000
- 3 bedrooms
- Casa 3 from $504,000
- 3 bedrooms
Estimated Starting Prices for Duplexes are:
- Casa 4 from $410,000
- 3 bedrooms
- Casa 5 from $369,000
- 3 bedrooms
Soleo: Is a three story mixed used building with 78 apartments and ten retail stores on the ground floor. It was designed by Perkins & Wills from San Francisco, and it has one – two and three bed room apartments. The apartments will offer different views including to the Hotel, Courtyard, Pool Area and Plaza.
The size of the apartments range from 88 m2 to almost 200 m2 and currently range in price from 156,000 to 343,000 USD. These are preconstruction prices and subject to change.