Large and luxurious 6-bedroom villa with pool located in the village of Los Pozos, just 10 minutes from Coronado.
Built on a hillside, in the heart of a vast 180-acre (73-hectare) eco-environmental-type residential project, guarded day and night all year round, this 2-storey villa offers spectacular views of the Pacific Ocean and mountains.
THE VILLA :
Materialized in 2012 by an architect, this luxurious villa is composed as follows:
1 - On Ground Floor
• Cathedral room with very high ceilings,
• Dining room,
• Fitted and equipped kitchen,
• Dining room,
• Office (or bedroom),
• Painting workshop (or room),
• Small terrace,
• Guest WC,
• Laundry room with washing machine and dryer,
• Service room and water tank,
• Double covered parking access,
• Large terrace overlooking the pool with outdoor lounge,
• Numerous and spacious storage spaces
2 - Upstairs, accessed by a wide and bright staircase
• Master suite with double dressing room, private bathroom (shower and bath) and two terraces with views of Coronado Bay and Punta Chame on one side and views of the pool and mountains on the other surrounding side,
• Large room with balcony sea view, dressing room and private bathroom,
• Two further bedrooms, each with dressing room and private bathroom
• Beautiful play area and relaxation overlooking the cathedral stay,
• Ample storage.
THE SWIMMING POOL :
• Large and beautiful rectangular pool of 125 square meters
• Comfortable pool lodge with dining area, barbecue and separate toilet
• 6,070.00 square meters (1.5 acres),
• Located 300 meters above sea level, the land is on a small hill that dominates the entire complex and offers 360-degree views of the valley, the bays of Punta Chame and Coronado, and the mountains of the cordillera,
• Entirely landscaped with flower beds, palms and fruit trees,
• Personal well, perforated at 230 feet (70 meters), water of exceptional quality tested in the laboratory.
This luxurious villa, in perfect condition and fully equipped with Italian furniture, will seduce you with its architecture, its volumes, its brightness, its distribution and the quality of its finishes. You will live there in harmony with nature, appreciating the superb views that are offered each day with the calm Olympian which surrounds it. It is the ideal place to rest and enjoy a healthy environment, while being very close to Coronado and its entertainment.
Coronado is a seaside resort very popular with the Panamanians of the capital, but also and above all, by expatriates from all over the world. Everything you could need is found: many restaurants and just about every culinary restaurant in the world, several golf courses, sports clubs, beaches for swimming, surfing or kitesurfing, sports fishing, equestrian centers, all major commercial food and equipment stores, hospitals and private clinics, veterinarians, all tertiary services such as insurance, real estate, rental and sales of vehicles, banks and lawyers, administrative services, religious services, a cinema, and much more. And if nevertheless, you’re missed something, the capital is only one hour away…