Nestled in the quiet hum of Panama’s Caribbean islands, you will find this one-of-a-kind hotel on the beach of Isla Carenero, just a five minute boat ride from the main island Isla Colón in the archipelago of Bocas del Toro.
Operational for twelve years, the business is turn-key and profitable. The entire business is included in the sale:
- The main house with its bed and breakfast set-up can accommodate 22 people in its 7 rooms and penthouse two-bedroom suite with a living room and a private balcony with superb views. The three-story house of 500 square meters is designed with large French windows, wrap-around deck and open sheltered balconies complete with hammocks where you can marvel at the views of the Caribbean Sea and enjoy the peaceful surroundings
- The adjacent lot with two additional income-producing two-storey houses, which can be rented long-term for $ 1000 / month or $ 100+ / day.
- A beach-front lot in front of the hotel
- A dock and pier with a concession granted for future expansion for up to 60 metres (200 feet)
Some of the pastimes available in the area are
- Scuba diving
- Bird watching
- Private island exploration tours
- Turtle watching
The current owners have all the concessions.
If you are looking for a beautiful place to live in Panama with an immediate positive flow of income guaranteed by excellent reviews – this is your perfect choice!
The owners are willing to finance a portion of the balance, if the buyer puts 50% down at a very competitive rate lower than any local bank.