PACIFIC PARK TOWERS
The tower will be located in Edisson park, avenue Ricardo J Alfaro behind Plaza Edisson.
To seperate an apartment you need $2000 dollars and $5000 dollars when comes to the penthouses that start at 219 sq. mts.
The cost per square meter is the following:
- West facade or view towards the Metropolitan Park starting at $2228.39 per square meter.
- East facade or City and Ocean view starting at $2351.02 dollars a square meter.
- The project will have a total of 36 floors and 7 apartments per floor
- There will be 6 elevators to be divided between the East and West sides plus a service elevator totalling 7 elevators
- West side will have 4 apartments per floor and East side 3 apartments per floor
- The different sizes to choose from: 90m (2 bed, 2 Bath), 102m (3 bed/2 Bath), 114m (3 bed, 2 Bath), 133 (3 bed, 2 1/2 Bathrooms, maids quarters and bathroom) , 141m (3 bed, 2 1/2 Bath, maids quarters and bathroom), 162m2 (3 bed, 3 1/2 Bath, maids quarters and bathroom) and Junior Penthouses of 219m2 (3 bed, 3 1/2B, maids quarters and bathroom), 246m2 (4 bed, 4 1/2 Bath, maids quarters and bathroom).
- Every apartment has a balcony except for the 90 square meter ones.
- Their is a $500 dollars price increase per floor
- Maintenance fee projected is $1.40 per square meter
- All of the units have 2 parkings execept for de 90 sq mts ones.
- Additional parking is available for sale at $15,000 thousand dollars a parking
- The tower is designed by Mallol & Mallol