The Point Tower combines experience with a unique location to create this imposing and luxorious cosmopolitan building overlooking the Bay of Panama. The balconies at the Point have been carefully located to offer and incomparable 270 degree panoramic view of the most beatiful landmarks of Panama. From here one can view the Casco Viejo (old town), the causeway at amador, the passing or transit of the ships through the canal, island views and the incomparable view of the Bay of Panama.
- 50 stories
- Social and exercise areas
- Electric security gates at entrances
- Five high speed elevators
- Emergency electrical power plant for the entire building
- Fire safety and detection system
- Satelite signal for television
- Gardens with landscaping in all exterior areas
- 40 visitor parking spaces
- Security office with monitors, cameras and 24 hour surveillance
- Internet connection facilities
- Fiber optic wiring
- Valet parking
- Designed by George Moreno
- Reception room with bar, food preparation area and bathrooms
- Elegant Lobby
- Billiard and game rooms
- Childrens play ground
- Open and covered terraces
- Furnished pool areas with bar and gazebos and BBQ facilities
- Heated pools for adults and kids
- Outdoor jacuzzi
- Gym with a variety of equipment
- Totally equipped SPA including: saunas, steam room and jacuzzi
- Squash/racketball courts
- 50 stories composed of two units per floor of 500 m2 and one per floor of 623, 683 and 894 m2.
- The 500 square meter units include: 10 ft ceilings, living room, dining room, den, half bathroom for visitors, terrace kitchen, breakfast area, main bedroom with balcony and large walk-in closet, 3 additional bedrooms with private bathrooms, family room and maids quarters and bath.
- The 894 m2 units feature: 12 ft. ceilings, living room, dining room, den, half bathroom for visitors, terrace kitchen, breakfast area, main bedroom with balcony and large walk-in closet, 4 additional bedrooms with private bathrooms, balconies in several areas of the unit, family room and 2 maids quarters and bath.
- Marble floors in the social areas of the apartment and bedrooms
- Marble walls and flooring in all bathrooms
- Marble countertops in all bathrooms
- Granite walls, flooring and countertops in the kitchen
- Ceramic tile walls and floors in the laundry and service areas
- Italian modular kitchen cabinetry
- Solid 7.5 ft. wood doors with decorative frames and moldings
- American door locks
- Panoramic floor to cealing windows with tinted glass in the living, dining and the main bedrooms area
- American bathroom fixtures including a large jacuzzi in the main bedroom
- Bathroom accessories
- Smoothed and plastered ceilings
- Interior partitions block walls with stucco finishes
- Painted walls
The building offers three different types of apartments:
· Model A of 500 m2 (4 Bedrooms 4.5 bathrooms)
· Model B of 500 m2 (4 bedrooms 4.5 bathrooms)
· Model C of 890 m2 (gray apartments, made to measure for the client)
All apartments offer a beautiful 360º view of Panama City.
At this time we have apartments available for sale and rent (attached price list).
The rental prices are as follows:
· Apartments 6 to 10 at $ 6,000 monthly
· Apartments floor 10 to 30 at $ 7,000 per month
· Apartments floor 30 to 45 at $ 7,500 monthly
Rentals include complete appliances, curtains, air conditioning and lamps throughout the apartment.