- Location: Coronado, Panama West, Panama
- Property Type: Single Family House - PID 4717
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 2
- Built Area: 282 m2 (3,035 sq.ft.)
- Total Area: 1,080 m2 (11,625 sq.ft.)
- Title Status: Property Title
- Updated: Jul 6, 2017
Fantastic price, special retreat in Coronado and only 5 blocks from the Pacific Ocean!
Choose a true Panama lifestyle with inside/outside living in the popular and amenities-rich beach town of Coronado. This special home is owned by world renown, pop art furniture designer and artisan from South Africa and Los Angeles. The artist/owner has been nurturing the creative energy and whimsical style in this magical home for over 8 years.
This property is located in the highly desired and gated community of Coronado. It is conveniently located next to a main road by the resort entry and has great privacy, security, and easy access to the best options and amenities on the Pacific Coast of Panama. Coronado is the 'Hub' of all beach towns on the Pacific Coast and boasts four full-service grocery stores, banking, retail shopping, state of the art medical clinic, private doctors and dentist, veterinarians and full-service vet hospital, dozens of restaurants, and much more.
The home is over 25 years old. The land offers 1,080 m2 (11,625ft) and the home has 282m2 (3,035ft) of covered living space. The land is completely fenced and private.
A large breezeway to one side of the home has huge potential for a studio, kids play area, art gallery or home expansion. Architectural plans are available and included with the sale. Check out the features of this unique beach property:
· Custom crafted front doors framed by meticulously chosen and placed stonework
· Rare tile entry foyer adorned with a gorgeous stained glass window, made by the owner-artist
· Spacious great room featuring distinctive wood and beam ceilings and one-of-a-kind tile floors
· 3 bedrooms and two bathrooms
· Large kitchen with stainless steel appliances
· Causeway to an amazing outdoor entertainment gallery
· Lush green grounds filled with native plants, trees and art
· Cobalt blue tiled swimming pool and outdoor shower
· Large furnished bohio with shady hammock spaces
· Unique slate fountain
· Large brick grill and BBQ
· Meditation garden with fruit bearing trees, including; noni, lime and mango
· Huge covered causeway with access from the front and back of home
Lots of wonderful energy, and a great price and opportunity in the beautiful beach town of Coronado, Panama!
Located just one hour from Panama City, Coronado is one of the most popular beach destinations and investment areas in the country. It boasts a thriving English-speaking and international expatriate community. It is amenity-rich and offers supermarkets, a medical clinic, veterinarian, shopping centers, pharmacies, restaurants, bars, hardware stores, banks, outdoor markets and frequent social events. Coronado also offers an 18 hole, 72 par golf course designed by Tom Fazio.
To schedule a private showing please call 6205-5782