Price per M2:
- Location: El Valle, Cocle
- Property Type: Hotel/B&B - PID 4955
- Built Area: 400 m2 (4,306 sq.ft.)
- Total Area: 2,607.91 m2 (28,072 sq.ft.)
- Title Status: Property Title
- Updated: Jan 7, 2018
Cabanas Gysell began as a family residence and later expanded into a "bed and breakfast" in 1997. It was a quaint place for locals, as well as, tourists from all over the world to have an inexpensive comfortable "homey" clean stay.
There is a large bohio with a wet bar/grill area for family dinners and entertaining or just laying back in a hammock to relax and enjoy the serene environment.
The total area of the property is 2,607.91 M2 (the cabin finca has 1,724.40 M2 and the adjoining empty lot, running along the side and back has 883.51 M2)
· Large yard with a lot of local fruiting trees as well as colorful plants and orchids
· BBQ area
· Laundry area
· Children’s play area
· Two separate driveways/entrances
· Each lot has its own finca number, but will be sold together.
· The cabins feature different numbers of bedrooms and bathrooms to accommodate singles, couples or families with one of the buildings having a small reception area.
Its location is a very good one, as it’s one of the first properties when you enter El Valle. It’s very close to the market square, center of town and all the other tourist attractions.
The property is being sold "as is" and its future will be left up to the prospective buyer.
It's priced to sell NOW!