- Rental Info: Unfurnished Long-Term 1 year+
Price per M2:
- Location: Balboa Avenue, Panama City, Panama
- Property Type: Apartment - PID 667
- HOA Fee: $1.50 per m2
- Bedrooms: 2
- Bathrooms: 2
- Parkings: 1
- Built Area: 150 m2 (1,615 sq.ft.)
- Total Area: 150 m2 (1,615 sq.ft.)
- Title Status: Property Title
This ocean front apartment is located in the Rivage Tower that is one of the highest towers constructed in the city of Panama. The tower is located on Avenida Balboa that is front line ocean tower. One of the nicest attributes of the tower are its impressive ocean and skyline views. The towers location offers direct access to the Cinta Costera (park that runs in front of the ocean offering a nice stretch for walking, jogging, biking and has several courts that include basketball, tenis, kids play grounds and much more.
A social area with approximately 2000 Mts2 square meters that includes swimming pool for adults, lap pool, Jacuzzis, BBQ, party hall, gymnasium, aerobics room, massage room, spa, sauna, tennis court, racquetball and squash courts, business center, meeting room, and an opened area for children games. Valet parking and 24 hours security and (40) parking spaces for complex visitors.
The Building also shall have an electric plant with energy for all the areas, five (5) high-speed elevators, water reserve tank, security sentry box and electric gate.
The Apartment shall be delivered with finishes and in the following manner:
* Imported travertine marble floors and walls.
* All divisions or walls shall be of coated block on both sides in all the apartment’s areas.
* Modular kitchen furniture covered with melamina, with granite kitchen counter.
* Imported toilets and plumbing and marble counter in the master bathroom.
* Master bedroom bathroom with double washstand, shower tub and walk-in closet
* Imported hardware.
* Windows in main areas, from floor to ceiling.
* The heights of floor to ceiling shall be approximately two meters with sixty (2.80 mts)
Currently the unit has been upgraded to contain: central air unit, (2) split air conditioners units, the den has been converted in to a secondary bedroom, all mayor appliances have been added, curtains and dry wall workings for track lighting.