- Rental Info: Unfurnished
Price per M2:
- Location: Ancon, Reverted Areas / Canal Zone, Panama City, Panama
- Property Type: Single Family House - PID 7304
- Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 4
- Parkings: 3
- Built Area: 305 m2 (3,283 sq.ft.)
- Total Area: 1,155 m2 (12,432 sq.ft.)
- Title Status: Property Title
The lot size is large consisting of 1155 m2
The house is a wooden structure consists of 3 levels.
Entry-Level (middle level) houses
- great room with living and dining
- 2 bedrooms
- 1 bathroom
- over-sized deck with impressive ocean and city views
The top level consists of
- master bedroom
- master bathroom
- Studio or mother in law suite
- 2 Storage areas
- hobby room/shop
sufficient parking for 3 cars, 2 are under roof in tandem
The home is conveniently located in Ancon, overlooking the historic city of Casco Viejo, and the Pacific Ocean and Bridge of Americas.
The property also boasts a unique history dating back to the times of the construction of the original Canal. This home was built by British Trans-national Cable & Wireless Company who won the first contract to lay telephone cables in Panama.
The property was appraised for 525,000.00 USD.