Near the village of Macano, on the Payapal river, the home is 1,700 sq ft under roof featuring a very large master bedroom suite with big walk in closet and designer bath, open kitchen/dining/ living with cathedral ceilings, cozy guest bedroom with elegant guest bath, separate office and laundry room.
The entire rear of the home has a very large covered terrace of 1,029 sq ft overlooking the beautiful lush green gardens and colorful flowers the pool and the river. Living outdoors is very pleasant here in the tropics.
There is also a 2 car carport and a very large storage room off the carport of 275 sq ft. with plumbing and electrical.
The property includes also a 171 square foot pump house with 1 integrated well and professionally installed filtration system for the house water supply.
The five acres is all landscaped with tropical flowers, plants and fruit and has an underground sprinkler system for easy maintenance in the dry season (3 months of the year). There are two high producing wells on the property and so much water as there are several underground springs. There are also many producing fruit trees such as; avocados, limes, oranges, mango, papaya, banana. Also Pineapples are planted.
This is a turn- key home and ready to move in with a convenient location; Located only 4 km off the main highway between the city of David and town of Boquete in the Chiriqui highlands about half way in between the two so it is only an easy 25 minute drive to the city of David or the quaint town of Boquete.
Some of the special features of the home and property are;
• Solid hand carved wood doors, kitchen cabinets and bath vanities
• Granite countertops
• High end kitchen appliances
• Glass Bowl bathroom sinks with high end faucets
• 3 split AC units
• Cathedral ceilings in living/dining and master bedroom with recessed lighting
• Whole house LED lighting
• High end special window coverings
• Tiled 11.5 x 23 foot pool with high end automatic pool vac system
• Two high producing wells – one for the home and one for irrigation (in dry season)
• Underground sprinkler system on 3 to 4 acres of landscaped area
• Fully automatic power back up system by means of a 22KW Generator
• Covered wrap around deck of 1029 square feet.
Approx 2 acres of year round green pasture for horse grazing or make a larger pond with the underground springs. The pasture area has black dirt so would be excellent for gardening as well.
There are miles of dirt trails in the area if one would want a horse with this property.