Real Estate in and around the Coronado Resort is attractive for several reasons, including its natural beauty, warm climate, low cost of living and many amenities including one of the finest professional golf courses in Latin America. The course has 18 holes, is a par 72 consisting of 7,092 yards, and it was designed by Tom Fazio, who was recently ranked as the #1 golf course designers in the world.
In addition to their championship golf course, Coronado also has professional tennis courts, a full spa with trained staff, outdoor jacuzzis surrounded by beautiful gardens, an olympic sized swimming pool, 4 restaurants, 4 bars, conference rooms and exclusive play areas for kids.
Apart from the main resort is a beach club where one can enjoy the beach, sun while sipping on exotic tropical drinks.
Last but not least is the newly built Equestrian Club that has world class equine facilities an which include 120 stalls, several corrals, and a very large Bohio with social area for events and top notch restaurant.
The beachfront real estate in Coronado and the surrounding beach towns is a mix of white and volcanic sand, and the various stretches of beaches go on for miles. During the week you can usually have huge stretches of beach all to yourself.
Coronado is located about 1 hour from Panama City. One of the primary advantages of beach front real estate and resort real estate in Coronado or its neighboring towns is that there is a significant amount of infrastructure already in place. Coronado was Panama´s first weekend/resort development, and for this reason has several years advantage to the other surrounding beach towns. Currently one can find such amenities as 2 full scale supermarkets, pharmacies, restaurants of every type and price range, a private emergency clinic, veterinary clinics, gardening centers, hardware stores, banks, and outdoor markets, etc.
There are 2 full scale shopping plazas at the entrance of Coronado, and 2 others that are very near completion within 1 km of Coronado
Coronado is located by the area of Farallon, which in recent years has been an area of intense interest for Panama Real Estate. Such Resorts and residential communities as the Decameron Resort, Breezes, Playa Blanca, Nikki Beach, Vista Mar, Buenaventura and Bijao have been springing up along Panama’s Pacific Coast in the last 3-5 years.
Coronado is located about 50 minutes from mountain town of El Valle, another popular area for real estate and vacation among locals and expats alike. Also, for those who would like to take advantage of the growing infrastructure and amenties offered by Coronado, but are not fans of the heat, there are very good values as well as a variety of homes available for rent and sale in the cool mountains of Altos Del Maria.
Pros for Investing in Coronado:
- It has sufficient infrastructure to live full time.
- Coronado is located just one hour west of Panama City and has beautiful beaches that go on uninterupted for miles.
- While Coronado and the surrounding areas are growing by leaps and bounds, there are still many opportunities in the area for new businesses and services.
- there is still a lot of room for appreciation in Coronado and the nearby surrounding areas.
- It is possible to have a single family home with acerage in the areas surrounding Coronado.
- The people are very friendly and the area has a nice small town atmosphere.
- ADSL and fixed wireless broadband internet are available in Coronado.
- Coronado is an ideal setting when you have guests in town... the resort, equestrian club, golf courses and beaches make for easy entertainment.
Cons to Investing in Coronado:
- While Coronado is home to a rapidly growing number of permanent residents, it is still very much a weekend down. On long weekends the town of Coronado can get very busy, and congested...
- It is necessary for periodic trips to Panama City for social events, specialized medical check ups, and some shopping for every day needs. Generally full time residents of Coronado make the one hour treck to Panama City once every week or 2.
4 Beds / 3 Baths
1 Beds / 2 Baths
3 Beds / 3 Baths
4 Beds / 3 Baths
5 Beds / 6.5 Baths
5 Beds / 4 Baths
4 Beds / 3 Baths
4 Beds / 4 Baths
5 Beds / 4.5 Baths
3 Beds / 3.5 Baths
4 Beds / 4.5 Baths
2 Beds / 2.5 Baths