EXCELLENT INVESTMENT OPPORTUNITY - 1000 Meter Lots, 500 Meters From the Beach, Pedasi, Azuero Peninsula
- THIS OCEAN VIEW PARCEL IS LOCATED IN THE TOWN OF PEDASI AND ONLY 700 METERS FROM PLAYA EL TORO.
- SOME LOTS BORDER THE THE MAIN ROAD GOING TO THE BEACH AND THE TOWN OF PEDASI.
- THERE IS A DIRT/GRAVEL ROAD WHICH ALLOWS ACCESS TO THE LOTS WITHIN THE FINCA
- ELECTRICITY INFRASTRUCTURE IS INSTALLED ON THE PROPERTY.
- PEDASI IS A QUAINT HISTORIC TOWN LOCATED ON THE AZUERO PENINSULA WHICH IS THE CORNERSTONE OF DEVELOPMENT AND A GROWING TOURIST DESTINATION WHICH HAS THE FOLLOWING INFRASTRUCTURE:
NICE PAVED ASPHALT ROADS, A NEW AIRSTRIP, BANKS, RESTAURANTS, VARIOUS HOTELS, TRADITIONAL TOWN SQUARE, CHURCHES, SUPERMARKET, INTERNET CAFE, TOURISM OFFICE..............
- PEDASI OFFERS ITS VISITORS AND RESIDENTS THE FOLLOWING:
- Historic, colonial, low density, preserved town with original historic architecture & town pride to clean & maintain it nice.
- Dry weather identical to the Guanacaste region (Costa Rica’s #1 hottest real estate growth region).
- Ideal dry weather for outdoor activities such as golf, fishing, surfing, diving, sailing, horse riding, motorcycling, bird watching, etc.
- “Los Frailes” in Pedasi, is considered one of Panama’s best fishing locations.
World class fishing according to Marlin Magazine, Saltwater Magazine – second to none in the region.
- Travel & Leisure Magazine (2005) featured Pedasi region as “One of Panama’s Top Spots to be Discovered”.
- Multi-million dollar real estate developments by French consortium have already installed infrastructure, high-end homes & hotels.