Single Family, Tropical Style home for sale in Ancon
The single family home sits on a sprawling lot nearly 1/4 acre in size. The house is comprised of 2 levels.
The ground Floor level is enclosed and has:
- 2 large spaces, one is used as storage and a shop.
- The other is a den/family room with full bathroom
- There is also a laundry room,
- maids quarters with small kitchen, bedroom and full bathroom,
The 2nd level makes up the main living quarters and includes:
- a kitchen,
- open living and dining room,
- 3 bedrooms,
- 1.5 bathrooms
- large terrace.
The bedroom wing of the house has central AC and the living room, dining room and kitchen has AC splits for cooling when necessary.
The property is fenced and borders a protected natural area which cannot be developed. As such, wildlife abounds and common visitors to the property include monkeys, iguanas, sloths and a huge variety of birds including tucans, parrots and parakeets among others.
There is a detached casita on the property which includes a kitchen, laundry room, 1 bedroom and living area. great as a mother in law suite or to rent out for additional income.