The open-plan Great Room with kitchen/dining room has a 26 foot-cathedral ceiling, creating a feeling of generous space. It leads out onto a wide and covered wrap-around veranda with a recently-added terrace. The panoramic views invite you to take your morning coffee on the terrace, while you enjoy looking over the Pacific Ocean and the Bay of Panamá. In the evening you might like to relax while watching the flames in the stone fireplace.
The main floor has two bedrooms and two full baths, while one bedroom or family room with cathedral ceiling and full bath lies upstairs.
Downstairs a fully independent Studio apartment with kitchen, bath, and covered patio can be accessed directly. This is a potential rental unit.
The entire house and is of sturdy and strong block, steel and cement construction. The wooden windows and French doors are handcrafted.
Further features include a high-speed Internet antenna and two Satellite dishes and wiring to four locations.
The garden is beautifully and carefully landscaped with gently sloping grounds with a brook bubbling along the edge of the property.
Summary of Features:
- Open plan Great Room and kitchen/dining room with 26 foot cathedral ceiling
- Two bedrooms and two full baths on the main floor
- One bedroom or family room upstairs with cathedral ceiling and full bath
- Wide covered veranda on east & south sides and an extended veranda on the east side
- Separate downstairs unit with full kitchen, full bath & patio
- Total of four (4) bedrooms and (4) full bathrooms
- Handcrafted wooden windows and French doors
- Stone fireplace and chimney & Built-in barbeque grill on veranda
- The house is only about 13 years old and is of sturdy and strong block, steel andconcrete construction by a local builder well-known for his excellent work
- Total square footage: 3,286. This includes the recent addition.
- 2,427sf inside;
- 606sf “under roof” (veranda, patio, laundry area, etc.); and
- 253sf uncovered patio.
- Seven years remaining for tax exoneration.
ENHANCEMENTS TO PROPERTY
- LG split-unit air conditioners in one room and the downstairs unit; total of two
- Handcrafted wood (sour cedar - termites don’t like it) cabinetry in upstairs kitchen, including large pantry and enclosure for the refrigerator
- Granite tile counter tops and granite trim at base of cabinets in kitchen
- ALL ceilings feature beautiful sour cedar wood finished with marine varnish
- Three beautifully handcrafted closets with louvered doors and with drawers
- Three storage areas (“depositos”)
- High-speed Internet antenna
- 2 Satellite TV dishes and wiring to FOUR locations
- Antenna installed for local TV; wired for landline phone when it becomes available.
- Full price includes all appliances and fixtures
- Large (28cubic feet) LG refrigerator, LG microwave, GE range, light fixtures and six (6) ceiling fans. In Studio unit: Sanyo refrigerator, microwave, oven, toaster & custom cabinets.
- Purchasers may opt to purchase brand new (2015) 46” flat screen LG television mounted on stone fireplace (buyer saves delivery and installation charges for new TV)
- Back-up generator (propane) for entire home – 12 KW
- Handcrafted screen doors and screens on windows - ALL openings
- Insulation added to roof
- Some additional minor enhancements are still underway.
The downstairs guest or “in-law” unit has a private entrance and is a fully independent Studio apartment with “sunken” living area, fully-equipped kitchen, bath, 2 of the ceiling fans and a covered patio with hammock hooks. This is a potential rental unit