Ocean Reef Islands is a private residential community consisting of two individual islands. It will be the only place in Panama City where you will be able to engage in a true island experience. The project will offer spectacular views of the Panama Canal, City’s Old Quarter to the west, the emerging Costa del Este neighborhood, with its rising skyscrapers and glass facades to the east, all the offerings of a metropolitan city to the north, and the beautiful Pearl Islands to the south.
Ocean Reef Islands Marina will be a Residential Marina limiting transient vessels and short-term rentals. Ocean Reef residents will have priority over non-residents whose lease agreements will be revocable with timely notification.
The access to the marina is independent of the entry to Ocean Reef Islands. It will be located in the same geographic position of islands’ entry, in a basement where the slip owners will access the parking area and take an electric car to the marina. The perimeter car path to the marina will be 3 meters below the level of the home sites to preserve their privacy.
The Marina will have a yacht club with private restaurant and bar.
- Two islands that will be enjoyed by a selected and limited number of privileged owners and guests.
- A variety of home sites that redefine waterfront property ownership surrounded by an array of exclusive living options for connoisseurs of luxury with access to a full range of world class facilities.
- Luxurious 2-3 level Waterfront Residences or Garden Apartments with splendid views to the Gulf and Panama City equipped with exceptional facilities where the residents convenience and leisure are the highest priority.
- Exquisite Design Guidelines enforceable throughout the islands that guarantee the architectural style, language and eminence of the residences.
- Lush landscaping, parks and recreational areas including Tennis and multi-purpose facilities, which will be featured prominently throughout the project.
- Fiber optics across the islands vital to keep you connected to your business and/or personal interests.
- The islands will be connected to the mainland by one bridge of approximately 160 meters, making the commute to and from the mainland in only 5 minutes.
- 24-hour restricted access monitored by a highly-trained security team will ensure safety and privacy.