This property is actually two titled parcels of land located at Paunch Beach, Isla Colon, Bocas del Toro Province.
One parcel of 16 hectares (40 acres) is located on the inland side of the road with 250 linear meters of road frontage, and the other parcel of 2000 square meters (approx. 1/2 acre) is located on the beach side of the road with approx. 200 linear meters of white sand beach front. Both parcels are being sold together.
This is a very UNIQUE property for the following reasons:
- Paunch Beach is one of the best surf breaks in the Caribbean.
- Paunch Beach is only 15 to 20 minutes from Bocas town by road or 5 to 10 minutes boat.
- Paunch Beach is the last spot that receives power along the road to Bluff beach.
- Bluff beach is only 3 km from Paunch Beach.
- Bocas del Toro is Panama's hottest real estate market.
- Bocas town offers many good restaurants, hotels, bank, international airport, internet cafe's, supermarkets, bars, boat rentals, tour services, dive shops, boat & moped rentals, and lots of tourism activity.
- Bocas has 6 daily flights from Panama City, David City, and San Jose Costa Rica.
- Surf: Paunch beach is one of the best surf breaks in the Caribbean ocean, and there are 6 great surf breaks within walking distance from Paunch Beach.
- Beaches: 5 nice beaches in walking distance for sunbathing, snorkeling, etc.
- Hiking: abundance of wildlife, monkeys, iguanas, birds, etc.
- Diving: Bocas offers great diving with shipwreck reefs, etc.
- Party Town: Bocas is fun place to party with some great restaurants & bars.
Barrier Reef & Natural Swimming Pools:
- There is a barrier reef that protects the beach front from the surf.
- There are 3 natural sand bottom swimming pools embedded in the reef in front of the property.
- One of the natural sand bottom swimming pools is 40 meters long x 10 meters wide, and it is about 4.5 feet deep so you can actually swim laps in a natural swimming pool!
- The two titles are held in the name of two Panamanian corporations.
- The titles are fee-simple, registered at the Public Registry of Panama.
- SERIOUS INQUIRIES ONLY PLEASE
- The seller is open to negotiate terms.
- Visits to the property are by appointment only.