Sale of 2 farms, one of 4 hectares and the other of 7. These farms are located on the new David-Boquete highway; exactly in "Los Algarrobos" near the Federal Mall and only 8 kilometers from David.
The farms are facing each other, with 500 meters of road frontage, both with commercial zoning.
Located 5 kilometers from David and 3 from Dolega, at the height of the town of Los Algarrobos on the wide Belisario Porras avenue that connects David with Boquete, the plots for sale are two flat plots with direct access to the concrete expressway that can withstand heavy traffic.
They are in the heart of an area with vibrant public and private developments already announced or underway:
- Beltway of the city of David just 3 kilometers to the south.
- New David urban and provincial Transportation Terminal adjacent to the existing Federal Mall.
- New multipurpose international Barú Port only 3 kilometers south of David with an 850-meter dock projected by private American investors with the participation of a former Panama Canal Administrator (Alberto Alemán Zubieta) for the export of agricultural and other products directly from Chiriquí, just awaiting approval of the environmental impact study.
- New dry transisthmic corridor proyected by GOP from Puerto Barú to Almirante on the Caribbean sea.
- A number of private residential developments with supermarkets and shopping centers now under construction.
- Abundant safe under ground water and three-phase power lines.
- Modernization and expansion of the Enrique Malek international airport serving David, and 8. What is the biggest attraction in addition to the new Puerto Barú: The train from Panama City to the border with Costa Rica whose preliminary feasibility study has been completed, is contained in the government plans of 3 presidential candidates to reduce transport time for passengers, cargo, agricultural products, merchandise and tourists on this route and whose station in David will be located just 3 kilometers south of these 2 properties.
All these public and private infrastructure works to be developed in the next 3-4 years will substantially increase the value of these properties that today are offered at prices that will not be seen again. Los Algarrobos, with this potential, is an ideal region to invest today.